Dienstag, 2. November 2010
That does not
If you want a person to accomplish something, we must have this unyielding spirit. The more refined, more cutting edge.Two people say a few words.Lei Back office lobby, I saw Zhao Chunyu is reading the paper, it looks attentively as hard motivated students. After the movie, Zhao Chunyu thoughtful, long time before the pressure of cross God. She found Lei stood their side.Goodwill people, ah! This touch of life , you see. Spring of Zhang Lei Zhao said.Zhang Lei said harshly: I see very general, not good.You know how bad?
You have not seen it. Zhao Chunyu pointing to supplement the essays, all of a sudden she exclaimed, what discount louboutin a coincidence, ah, of the same name with you, call Lei.Zhang Lei said with a smile: My name popularity, a look at this name, I know people are very general.That does not, Zhao shook his head and said spring, the popular name, people may not be to mediocrity. For example, the authors also called Lei, look at his words, you can guess his character. Must be a talented, honest wiser, and full of love and compassion. Lei grinning, laughed aloud, I,m afraid you will be disappointed, he is a mortal.Zhao Chunyu question: how do you know? You know him?Know, know. I know him too.Zhao Chunyu expression changed, and tentatively asked: No, you,re the author?Lei nodded, occasionally write something.Really? Zhao Chunyu incredible, Your writing is great!If you like to see, tomorrow I will bring in the draft, mostly prose, as well as several novels. Please you more valuable advice, the wing.Great.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen