no matter how old we are, even a wake up, we have white hair, I think I This will tell you. I have so much to tell you. But every time moncler sale I'm afraid to sleep but wake up, big boy, I am afraid to even the first time such a strong, why are you reluctant to see me one ? I can not be trusted to go, because I love you, even if death is so near, sitting next to me, moncler jackets I have to choose to love you hhhh Chen industry one day a certain period of Yang promising and from the factory back home, because he always loved to go, the leadership of the factory said to him: We have a great impact this. collapse. He woke up every day, people still rushed to work riding a bike, plant or machinery is operating non-stop. This makes him a
moncler little bit disappointed. he began his regular life, daily sleep 9:00 am wake up listening to the radio, 11 o'clock start eating, sleeping and watching television the afternoon, then eat dinner, stroll the streets watching the news at the weekend, and see if the musicians, if not, then go home watch TV go to bed. this day in life, Yang There are two promising not to leave, the same as cigarettes, as is the bed. He was always in the smoke in bed most of the time he showed his boundless love of the bed. see Li Hong Yang and promising each holding a diary after work many times over in my heart very happy. Then one day while he was not at home when Li Hong, peek at the contents of the diary End later, he gave the diary to set on fire as a material.
LI coming back from work to home and then turned again did not find the diary, she anxiously asked Young and promising: gone? Young and promising shouted: Young and promising to see a broken bowl, and have lost their senses: the want you to marry me, is your voluntary. pack a few pieces of clothing apparel in the box, Lin Dao outside, I saw Young and promising a little nervous, but he wanted to protect the man's face is always cold silent. later my mother went LI I watched her disappear in Hong Mei lonely figure, this exodus has been many times, and then Yang will be promising to look for my father back, gradually, I have begun to adapt and get used to this kind of our family life, they are shelving long as a machine for a new part, as always can not be running together, a kind of foreboding in my heart faint, my mother, this seems to be true LI will not be back. Since the LI was gone, Young and promising no longer care about the things I learned on, he in fact no culture, primary read-only for two years, barely able to write all their names. in a sunny afternoon, Yang promising are enthusiastic in bed, leisurely browse the newspapers, knock on the door burst of rapid heart pierced the silence. He opened the door, the man claimed to the court, he gave Yang promising a summons, said Your wife has filed for divorce to the court, lawyers will come two days for questioning. Young and promising head, he wondered a long time, Meng was stood up, the newspaper was torn in half. lawyer at noon that day coming. a man, more than 40 years old, keep a handful of beard, like artist.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen